Our Women's Vintage High Rise Rolled Cuff Capri Jeans With Lycra feature five-pocket construction, single-button closure with front zip, rolled hem, and belt loops. This garment contains LYCRA fiber for advanced stretch and is made of vintage denim. It moves with you throughout the day for a comfortable, flexible fit. Wear these jeans to your next barbeque or outdoor party.
Measurement (Based on size 8) - Inseam (Cuffed): 21” - Rise (To top edge of band): 11” - Leg Opening: 15”
Composition: 94% Cotton/ 5% Polyester/ 1% Lycra
• Machine wash cold.
• Model is wearing a size 04.
The following shipping options are available at checkout:
Standard: 3-4 business days $7.50 (Orders under $75)
Express: 1-2 business days $19.99
Economy: 5-8 business days ( Free for orders over $75)
Orders placed after 11 AM PST will ship out the next business day.
Orders placed on Friday after 11 AM PST will ship out the following Monday. Business Days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, or US Holidays.
During the holiday season, please allow 24-48 hours for processing time.
Yes, of course! Your return must be received by YMI Jeans within 30 days of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unworn, in new condition, and have its original tags attached. Outbound shipping fees from the original order are not refundable.
If you choose to use our pre-paid shipping label, $7.50 (as a handling fee) will be deducted from your refund total. If you choose to receive your refund in the form of store credit, we will waived the fee.
*Please note that once you choose store credit, it is non-refundable.
*Items listed as Deals on our website are non-returnable.
* Online exchanges are limited to exchanges for the same item in a different size.
• Online exchanges are shipped using standard shipping.
• Online exchanges are available one time per item.
• Online exchanges are limited to shipping addresses in the US.
• We do not offer exchanges for final sale items under $20.
• No final sale items, regardless of price, are eligible for a return, refund, or online credit